one day bus pass
A special offer for foreign tourists. This one day bus pass will allow you to get around the island for a discounted price. These passes are available everyday on bus. Please ask the bus driver for purchase. Valid only the day of purchase.
※ Information may change.
500 yen/ Child
- No restrictions on the number of times you can ride or where you can get off.
- There is no special discount for physically or mentally disabled individuals or those receiving welfare assistance.
- For children aged 1 to 5, one child per paying customer is allowed to ride free of charge.
- Not refundable after purchase.
how to ride a bus
1. For short distances, grab a numbered ticket from the machine that says "seiri-ken （整理券）" when boarding the bus.
2. Match the number on your ticket to the board in front of the bus. The price displayed under the number is what you'll pay when you're getting off.
3. When you approach your destination, don't forget to press the button! Usually there will be announcements before each stop (in Japanese, so listen carefully to the place names).
4. You'll pay at the machine next to the driver. This might seem confusing but it's really easy! Drop the EXACT amount into the see-through box, along with your ticket. If you need change, there are slots for notes/coins that will give you change. (It says "ryo-ga-e （両替）" meaning, "Money Exchange")